Wednesday, March 27, 2019

What Mueller Missed

What Mueller Missed
Excerpt: I’m sure Wile E. Coyote represents the reaction of Democrats and Never-Trump Republicans everywhere when they received word of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report. What great fun watching CNN and the rest of the hate-Trump media stammer and try to explain their two years of predicting the arrest of the president, his family, his campaign associates, and family pets for colluding with the Russians and obstructing justice. While the end of Mueller’s witch hunt is good news, I have a few questions about its failure to take to task the fabricators and exploiters of the Russian collusion hoax. Those questions are set forth below in a piece I just submitted to my friends at The American Spectator. So take a look and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment