Thursday, April 27, 2017

The Science Guy?

My Sex Junk - Rachel Bloom - Bill Nye Saves The World
And wish nobody else did either. Remember Bill Nye the Science Guy? He has a new educational program, called Bill Nye Saves the World. In it he helps people learn all kinds of neat new stuff. Check out the performance given there by Rachel Bloom in basic sex-ed for kids. (His program is rate OK for kids 14 and above.) The performance...... it speaks for itself. See if you can figure out what it is she's trying to teach young teenagers. And we're supposed to believe Nye knows all about everything else in the cosmos too? Del
PS: I've had a lot of feedback on that horrendous video, and did some more research on other parts of his show, and he is way, way off any kind of beam about actual science or anything other than a super "progressive" agenda. Nye has flipped out completely and this show is a disservice to
people. My next move is to write to Netflix and protest this program as strongly as I can. In fact, as soon as I finish watching one series I like that's on it, I will terminate the contract. Nothing other than a lot of feedback will get any attention at Netflix, so perhaps others will decide to drop a line to the Netflix people. Del

No comments:

Post a Comment