Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Letter to HBO

CAPT. TOM MOORE, USMC (RET.)
CHIEF OF POLICE (RET)

0845/07/20/2011

Home Box Office (HBO)
1100 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036-6737

Dear Sirs:

I wish to inform you I am contacting my local Time Warner Cable Service and requesting to terminate all the HBO channels I currently receive.  My family and I have become increasingly appalled with Mr. Bill Maher and his revolting comments about political personnel with whom he disagrees.

I am also contacting my friends and relatives to recommend they do likewise.

This individual apparently thinks he is humorous.  Well, he is not.  He is a rude, uncouth, foul mouth attempting to demean a portion of American political personnel and voters who disagree with his progressive views.  Please consider terminating this repulsive program.  In the event you do rid your network of this blight, I will again subscribe to the service.      

Sincerely,
Tom Moore  

1 comment: