Sunday, July 10, 2011

Book Review from a retired Marine Major General

For all, I just finished reading Robert Hall’s book The Coming Collapse of the American Republic. Bob has advertised his book on his email blog posts, which I frequently send out to you.  Bob is a former Marine Corps Staff Sergeant (Vietnam Veteran), non-profit executive, and Massachusetts State Senator.

I highly recommend you read this book now! Click on the link below to order the book from Amazon.com.

There are 8 chapters in the book and a conclusion. The Chapters include:
-The Federal Government is broke. Really.
-The States are Broke Too. So are the Cities.
-Destroying America Through Immigration.
-The Twin Jihads-Working in Tandem to Wreck the Republic.
-China-Does the Dragon Awake?
-What will a Collapse Look Like?
-How did we Get in This Mess?
-What Can you Do to Prevent a Collapse.

Bob talks about the 4 major disasters threatening our country, culture and way of life, and he provides the facts and statistics to support his perspective about the Coming Collapse of the American Republic.

There is just a wealth of knowledge in this book.  When I read chapter 6 “What Will a Collapse Look like”, I had to take a break to think about what I must do to protect my family beyond what I have done the past year. One thing for sure, I’m not moving fast enough. For some of you, this factual perspective may be the catalyst for your own preparation. Bob does provide thoughts on what you can do to prevent a collapse, but don’t hold your breath on this one. Bob says that “I have only the Churchill solution to offer: Blood, toil, tears and sweat. The more toil, tears and sweat now the less blood later. But I think bloodshed unavoidable”.

I learned a lot about Bob by reading this book. He is a very smart man, and a creative writer. I particularly like his writing style, which includes some humor. He is also a Patriot and doing his part to educate the public with his book and blog: http://www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com/.

I’m buying this book for all my children and other relatives.

All the book proceeds will be donated to a charity to help wounded warriors and their families.


Geoffrey Higginbotham
Major General, USMC (Ret.)

No comments:

Post a Comment