The Undemocratic Party
Robert A. Hall
The so called "Democratic" Party celebrates its founder and heroes, Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson, with annual fund-raising dinners, though its principles are the exact opposite of Jefferson's and if Jackson were alive, he'd call them to the dueling field for sullying his name. For there are few things more undemocratic than today's "Democrats."
- The majority of voters want a travel ban to keep Ebola out. The Un-democrats fight it.
- The majority of voters have always opposed Obamacare. The Un-democrats lied and clawed to get it through and fight desperately to keep it.
- The majority of voters support the Keystone Pipeline. The Un-democrats fight desperately to block it.
- The majority of voters oppose late term abortion, not to mention partial birth abortion. The Un-democrats fight desperately to defend it.
- The majority of voters oppose illegal immigration. The Un-democrats fight desperately to keep the borders open and to grant citizenship to all who come illegally.
- The majority of voters support Voter ID. The Un-democrats fight desperately to stop it.
- The majority of voters think the IRS was used politically. The Un-democrats defend it.
- The majority of voters support school choice and vouchers. The Un-democrats fight it to please the unions.
- The majority of voters support fracking and want lower energy costs. The Un-democrats fight it and do everything possible to drive costs up for the poor.
- The Un-democrats have used the courts to overturn the will of the voters, such as in states where voters opposed gay marriage. (I personally think that gays getting married is not a threat to the country--the threat is straights having children and NOT getting married, leading to poverty, crime and violence. But I don't like overturning the voters.)
- The majority of voters support concealed carry. The Un-democrats fight it.
- The majority of voters oppose Common Core standards and testing in the schools. (Opposition is highest among parents.) But the Un-democrats support it.
- The majority of voters oppose giving benefits to illegal aliens. The Un-democrats support it.
Be sure to exercise your democratic right to vote on November 4, 2014 to defeat the Un-democrats.
Permission to post, forward or print this article, with credit to the author, is granted. Robert A. Hall is a Marine Vietnam Veteran who served five terms in the Massachusetts State Senate. He is the author of The Coming Collapse of the American Republic. http://tiny.cc/g02s4 For a free PDF of Collapse, e-mail him at tartanmarine(at)gmail.com. Hall’s eleven books are listed here: http://tinyurl.com/n79esoh. His blog of political news and conservative comment is www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com.