Friday, October 18, 2013

Tom Kratman's Newsletter

From the excellent, conservative writer of Military Science Fiction, Tom Kratman, LtCol USA (Ret):

I so rarely have anything much to say that you may be forgiven for assuming I am dead.  However, as someone much older and more famous than I once observed, "Rumors of my death are greatly exagerated."
Anyways...couple of things. 
 
1. New book coming out on 5 November, Come and Take Them, which is volume 5 in the ADCP series. 
 
 
3.  There's a free article, just came out - rather, Part I just came out - on baen.com: On Training for War.  It's going to run at least four parts, but I suspect 5-6:  http://baen.com/WarTraining-Part1.asp
 
4.  And, lastly, I did several poetry readings - it's an ongoing project of Toni Weisskopf - for Baen, the first one of which is here:http://www.baen.com/podcast/podcast.asp at about 37 minutes.  There are four of those, from me, supposed to be podcasted over the next month or so.  The four are two from Wilfred Owen, Apologia Pro Poemate Mio and Dulce et Decorum, Kipling's Pharoah and the Sergeant, and Chesterton's Lepanto.
 
And that's it. 
 
best,
 
Tom
 

No comments:

Post a Comment