Sunday, June 14, 2020

Newt Gingrich: If Biden, Pelosi and Schumer are in charge in 2021 get ready for this nightmare

And he's not making up any of it, every single thing mentioned here as future actions of a Democrat controlled government has been mentioned very clearly in their discussions, speeches, interviews.  They might not get every bit of it done, but they's sure get a lot of it done, and the nation as we've known it would ceast to exist.  In its place would be a new way of life that none of us want for our children, grandchildren, and those beyond.
 
There's a great deal about Trump I don't like, but if the choice is him or the end of my country as the most free and prosperous nation on earth, I know how to make that choice.
 
Del
===================================================
 
Newt Gingrich: If Biden, Pelosi and Schumer are in charge in 2021 get ready for this nightmare

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back online!!!

    Here's to a speedy recovery...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update:  I am tired along with you Robert about those examples and even more now in June of 2020.I am 82 in December.  I do understand you being-- "just sorry for my granddaughter"It is getting worser and worser.I'm just sorry for my great granddaughter born 6 months ago.President Trump has done better than past presidents, but it stills seems to get worse.

    ReplyDelete