Saturday, June 6, 2020

I'll be off line for a while


I go into the VA at 5:30 am Monday to have my old lung removed due to an advancing fungal infection, before it can jump to my new lung, which is healthy. I’m stretched thin wrapping up stuff first. Giving that I’m 74 and immune suppressed from my lung transplant on 12/23/13, it is not as risk-free operation. Of course, no surgery under anesthesia has a zero mortality rate. If I go dark permanently, thanks for reading my missives. Keep the faith. God save the Republic.. Semper Fidelis. ~Bob

7 comments:

  1. Good thoughts to you, Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, best wishes, and thanks for all you do (and have done)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and God bless................
    Johnny Gee

    ReplyDelete
  4. For your wife, extended family and the sake of the country I'm hoping God keeps you walking on terra firma another 10 plus years. We'll say a prayer for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is late but Semper Fi! Good luck to you and yours. I hope like hell we see your old Jarhead ass back out here again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Semper Fi. Hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete