Wednesday, January 15, 2020

CNN Is Not a News Network.

CNN Is Not a News Network. By CHARLES C. W. COOKE
I am passing this along not as a jeremiad against just one news outlet. Almost all today stink from various degrees of bias. While I don't apologize for my generally conservative preferences, I have been practicing a more balanced, selective in the way I choose to be informed. My mantra is to reject unworthy efforts to provoke outrage in me. It is not healthy to go around in a state of ire all day. . . . especially when the a report is inconsequential, ephemeral an just plain wrong. My suggestion to people is to watch less, diversify source material, discriminate more, hold your breath and refrain from passing on hasty reactions to the story de jour heure. Yours truly, Larry Greenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment