Saturday, September 28, 2019

No, Trump Is Not Facing the Death Penalty over Ukraine

No, Trump Is Not Facing the Death Penalty over Ukraine
Excerpt: Bill Weld used to be a serious guy. A scholar graduated from Harvard and Oxford, a man with gravitas in the legal community. Before he began seeking elective office in the late 1980s, Weld was a high-ranking and extremely knowledgeable federal prosecutor. For a time, he was the chief of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division under President Reagan. I have not been a fan of his post-DOJ political career, but I’ve never thought of him as a clown. (I voted for Bill Weld for Governor twice and for Vice President, once. I was proud of those votes. I’m so shocked by this comment I wouldn’t now vote for him to be allowed to voluntarily pick up trash on the common. Weld’s comment is beyond stupid or merely immoral, it’s actively evil. I’m ashamed of him; he should be ashamed of himself. Ron P.)

No comments:

Post a Comment