Thursday, November 14, 2019

10 Reasons I Like Donald Trump, From A Female, Former-Democrat Immigrant.

10 Reasons I Like Donald Trump, From A Female, Former-Democrat Immigrant. Donald Trump is the perfect president to counter the D.C. swamp and the foreign policy blob. By Saritha Prabhu
A foreign born female who used to vote Democrat... interesting. Personally, I find a bit more about Mr. Trump that frustrates me sometimes, upsets me other times, and I really, really believe he'd be better off and so would we all if he'd dial back on some of his zingers of people and his overblown rhetoric. But... he is who and what he is, and we're stuck with the whole package, warts and all. Given how the Democratic Party I used to respect and support has been taken over by assorted radicals, the only choice I see as less damaging for our future is to keep Trump and the GOP in power. (Of course, everyone is super duper free to disagree!) And pray that the downsides of Trump and the GOP are a whole lot less dangerous than the Green New Deal, open borders, reparations, free stuff for everyone, etc, ideas now ascendant on the Left. --Del

No comments:

Post a Comment