Friday, January 11, 2013

Best older posts for new readers

For new blog readers, a link to some previous posts that may be of interest. A couple of these essays were incorporated into my book on the Coming Collapse.

The Coming Collapse of the American Republic
Info about my book. All royalties go to wounded veterans. Please forward and post where possible.

I’m Tired
This I believe

Why the Rich Should be Taxed More

Reading List for the Educated Voter
Economic Facts of Life

Why I’m a Republican

I’m dying

Seven Rules for Progressives

Advice for my Granddaughter

My other books

Who’s eating your lunch?

Historical figures look at the stimulus bill

Change that would fix America

When is violence justified?

Global Warming Articles
there were too many—I had to stop saving them at some point.

Agent Orange Fact Sheet

A Religion of Peace?

E-mail courtesy and techniques

Profiling

Aborting girl babies

The difference between Democrats and Republicans

How the president undermined civil liberties (December 2008)

Angry Liberals

When the guardians fail

Reading list for the war on Terror

Everything I need to know, I learned in boot camp

How old am I?

The Next Terrorist attack on America
Includes my 1998 column predicting 9/11

Is Honor Dead?

Dealing with Pirates

The Cub Scout (from Chicken Soup for the Veteran’s Soul)

Why the Future Looks Bleak

Helping Obama

Jobs


The indispensable employee

Resume Rewrites

No comments:

Post a Comment