Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Trump Dummy?

I think that a comedian or ventriloquist could get a lot of millage with a Trump Dummy that only said Trump type things. "I'd like to punch him in the mouth." "In the old days, he'd be carried out of here on a stretcher." "Believe me, when I said Hillary would be a great president, I didn't know I'd be running." "Yes, I cheated on my wives with married women, that's one of the perks of being hugely successful and rich." "I'm highly educated. I know words. I have the best words." "It was very unfair that the NCAA didn't put Trump University in the final four. We'd have had a huge win." "Why do I have to repent or ask God for forgiveness, if I am not making mistakes? Looking at all the losers around here, God should ask me for forgiveness." "Church? I said I drink the wine, I eat the cracker, the whole room was laughing."

No comments:

Post a Comment