Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Tolerant Liberals



10 Reasons Left-Wingers Cut Trump Voters From Their Lives
Excerpt: The Times acknowledges that this phenomenon is one-sided, saying, "Democrats have dug in their heels, and in some cases are refusing to sit across the table from relatives who voted for President-elect Donald J. Trump."
A number of people who voted for Trump called my show to tell me that their daughters had informed them that they would no longer allow their parents to see their grandchildren. And one man sent me an email reporting that his brother-in-law's mother told him that she "no longer had a son." (My orthodox liberal brother has un-friended me and my other brother on Facebook, and we didn't even vote for Trump. Just didn't vote for Hillary. ~Bob)

1 comment:

  1. As a family man and a liberal retired Marine, I'm very sorry to hear that. How are we supposed to work out disagreements and find areas where we do agree, if we don't talk to each other?

    ReplyDelete