Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Free Copy of The Coming Collapse of the American Republic


If you haven’t yet read my book, The Coming Collapse of the American Republic: And what you can do to prevent it, I will e-mail you a free PDF copy you can read on your computer. E-mail me at tartanmarine(at)gmail(dot)com.

In return, you agree:

1. That you will read it (it’s only 80 pages, plus 26 pages of references!)

2. If you find it of merit, to promote it to your friends, your local paper and local talk radio. (I have no funds for marketing. All royalties go to help wounded vets—who get nothing from my sending you a free copy.)

3. If you find it of merit, to write a short review on Amazon.com.

You can read about it on Amazon here: http://tiny.cc/g02s4

Not convinced? Here are reader reviews already on Amazon: http://tiny.cc/omqt3

Unlike most political books, I didn’t write it to make money. I wrote it in hopes we can rally to pass freedom, prosperity and the America we love on to our grandkids. Your help is appreciated. ~Bob.


2 comments:

  1. Robert A Hall
    All those are good reasons to do download and read this book.....I accept! Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be proud to read it and write a review. Sending you an email.

    ReplyDelete