Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Sovietization of California

 Sovietization of California

https://pjmedia.com/columns/dennis-prager/2020/12/22/the-sovietization-of-california-n1223362
EXCERPT: "The last time I felt I was leaving a free society and entering an unfree one was when I visited the communist countries of Eastern Europe. As a graduate student majoring in communism, during the Cold War, I would travel through the countries known as Soviet satellites: Poland, Czechoslovakia, East Germany, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria. In the middle of my trips, I would stop in Austria to breathe free air. Never did I imagine I would ever experience anything analogous in America, the Land of the Free, the land of the Statue of Liberty and of the Liberty Bell. But I did yesterday, when leaving Florida and returning to California." (A clue to the upcoming "new normal?" --Bill)

No comments:

Post a Comment