Friday, December 18, 2020

Joe Biden says his son Hunter is the "smartest man I know"

 Joe Biden says his son Hunter is the "smartest man I know"

Headline: Biden Says Hunter Is 'the Smartest Man I Know'; He's Being 'Used to Get to Me'
What's Up: The First Couple-Elect Jill and Joe Biden appeared on Stephen Colbert's late night show and were given the opportunity to make a statement on the controversies swirling around their son Hunter. Joe's response was brief, but not without controversy.

Quote: "'Well, look,' Biden said, pausing briefly. 'We have great confidence in our son. I am not concerned about any accusation made against him. It's used to get to me. I think it's kind of foul play, but look, it is what it is. And he's a grown man -- he is the smartest man I know, I mean, in a pure intellectual capacity. And as long as he's good, we're good.'" — CNSNews.com

The First take: We're just thinking... Joe Biden was vice president for eight years. One imagines there were a whole bunch of really smart people coming in and out of the White House, to say nothing of the guy who selected Joe to be his VP. So, Hunter Biden is smarter than Barack Obama? That's gonna be an awkward moment at the Inauguration (if it happens).

No comments:

Post a Comment