Thursday, February 27, 2020

Stop the coronavirus?

Stop the coronavirus?Regular blog readers know I use a Neti pot twice a day, 365 days a year. I’ve had only two fairly mild colds in 15 years, both in 2016, despite being immune suppressed. My theory is that the salt kills the viral spoors and the water washes them out of my sinuses Will it help prevent the coronavirus? I don’t know, but it can’t hurt. Certainly, doesn’t help if you breath the spoors into your lungs Using one sounds worse than it is. I didn’t try it for two weeks after I bought one. You put a half-teaspoon of salt in the pot, and fill with boiled/distilled water. (People in the south have died from a parasite in the local water.) Warm for 25-27 seconds in the microwave so you don’t freeze your nose. Pour half up the right nostril, tilting your head over the sink so it runs out the left one. Then repeat with the left nostril. It’s not really bad, but require discipline to do something that at best is a little annoying. I find a lot of people don’t have the discipline to stick with it. Your choice. 

--

No comments:

Post a Comment