Monday, June 27, 2022

A Republic Under Assault

 

A Republic Under Assault by Tom Fitton, Judicial Watch

https://smile.amazon.com/s?k=a+republic+under+assault+book+by+tom+fitton&i=stripbooks&crid=TP1Q3MPQIIRR&sprefix=A+republic+Under+Assault%2Cstripbooks%2C89&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_1_24

This book was published in 23020, before the election, so is outdated only in that things have gotten worse. Full discloser: I have never been a fan of Donald Trump. I voted third party in 2016. I voted for Trump in 2020 only because I could see the border, economic, energy, and foreign affairs disasters coming under Biden. I hope Trump will not be the nominee of my party in 2024.  But I cannot see how one can read the emails, memos, and other documents obtained by Judicial Watch under the Freedom of Information Act and not believe there was a conspiracy within the government to smear and bring down Trump. Reading the material, I think Obama, Clinton, Biden & son, and others belong in jail. If these allegations are untrue, they would have sued Judicial Watch and Fitton. I suggest you read it and maker up your own mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment