Thursday, February 1, 2018

Philadelphia: Driver who tried to hit pedestrian, then attacked officer identified as Muslim named Khalil Lawal

Philadelphia: Driver who tried to hit pedestrian, then attacked officer identified as Muslim named Khalil Lawal
Excerpt: The driver was “Khalil Lawal, 31, of Arlington, Virginia.” Khalil Lawal of Arlington, Virginia, 31, has a Facebook page (doubtless it will soon be taken down). He is a member of the group Jannah Al-Firdaus, which says: “Jannah [Paradise] is my Goal My happiness is my Imaan [faith] and my Imaan [faith] is in my heart and my heart doesn’t belong to anyone but Allaah:) In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful Alsalam Alaykum…“The struggle between the suspect and the officer was caught on video, Commissioner Richard Ross said during a news conference late Monday. However, he said he was concerned about the number of shots the detective fired.” Is the detective about to be made a scapegoat for the “Islamophobic” crime of stopping this jihadi?

No comments:

Post a Comment