Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Dr. Seuss?

This is going around the net. Good satire. Alas, no author to credit.

I do not like this Uncle Sam,
I do not like his health care scam.
I do not like these dirty crooks,
or how they lie and cook the books.
I do not like when Congress steals,
I do not like their secret deals.
I do not like this speaker Nan,
I do not like this 'YES WE CAN'.
I do not like this spending spree,
I'm smart, I know that nothing's free,
I do not like your smug replies,
when I complain about your lies.
I do not like this kind of hope.
I do not like it. nope, nope, nope!

1 comment:

  1. Cool. Dr. Seusse lives.
    I see that you are viewing my site,
    On the Merits of Self Determinism.
    Thank you. I am honored.
    I link more than I write lately, because when I write I actually get so emotionally into it that I walk away just sick, heartbroken, and frustrated that 66 million of my countrymen voted for this decidedly un-American jerk.
    If you like what I write please give me a shout out in one of your rants. I could use a few hundred readers who follow a patriot as great as you.
    Thanks.
    Sincerely,
    Wolfgang Sheehy

    ReplyDelete