Friday, October 1, 2010

Comcast Update

My recent post on Comcast charging us for fixing their bad line drew this response:

ComcastCares1 has left a new comment on your post "Concast charges when their line goes bad":


I work for Comcast. I'll reach out to my contacts to see what we can do with the fee. You can contact me (include account info and link to this page) if you're interested in my help.

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

And my e-mail to their address...bounced. Typical.

3 comments:

  1. It could be worse.... it could a government run entity you are dealing with. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure why your email bounced. If you'd prefer, you can contact me thru Facebook(ComcastMark). We are also available to help on Twitter (ComcastCares, ComcastMelissa, ComcastMark, ComcastDete or ComcastSteve). You can also call our Executive support team at 215 286 1700.

    We are here to help you! :)

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robert - thanks for the email with your account info. I have already notified my local colleagues to look into the issue.

    Thanks!

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete