Bob's Crock Pot Yankee Pot Roast
- 3-4 lbs beef roast
- 3-4 large potatoes, peeled and cut into large cubes
- 1 large red onion, peeled and cut in eights
- 2 cups low sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons HP sauce
- 1 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder or crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon smoke flavoring
- Place roast into crock pot and surround with vegetables.
- Combine other ingredients, then add to crock pot.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8-10 hours or HIGH 4-5 hours. Check for tenderness. Cook longer if needed. (I cooked on low for 8, then high for 90 minutes)