Sunday, October 6, 2019

Video appears to contradict Warren's suggestion that school fired her over pregnancy

Video appears to contradict Warren's suggestion that school fired her over pregnancy
Excerpt: "I went back to graduate school and took a couple of courses in education and said, 'I don’t think this is going to work out for me,'" Warren continued. "I was pregnant with my first baby, so I had a baby and stayed home for a couple of years, and I was really casting about, thinking, 'What am I going to do?'" By contrast, Warren told an audience at a town hall in Carson City, Nev. Wednesday that she had "loved" working as a special needs teacher. "By the end of the first year, I was visibly pregnant, and the principal did what principals did in those days," she said. "Wish me luck and hire someone else for the job." ... This isn't the first time that Warren's past has raised questions about her credibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment