Thursday, July 11, 2019

Victor Davis Hanson: "A Western Globalized Phenomenon That Citizenship Doesn't Mean Much Anymore"

Victor Davis Hanson: "A Western Globalized Phenomenon That Citizenship Doesn't Mean Much Anymore"
EXCERPT: CARLSON: So I mean, that suggests overwhelmingly that they believe at some point, the illegal aliens living here will be able to vote in elections. I mean, that has to be the plan or they wouldn't be pandering, correct HANSON: It is. And it is part of a -- I think it's even a Western globalized phenomenon that citizenship doesn't mean much anymore. That residency is all you need, that we blur the distinction. So we have local elections in which illegal aliens vote. But if you come into the airport, or one of our viewers does without a passport, Tucker, he's in real trouble. Or if I use a fake identity or a fake social security number, I'm done at the Hoover Institution, that's a felony.

No comments:

Post a Comment