Wednesday, May 22, 2019

MS-13 Illegal Aliens Charged with Murdering Teen Girl After Being Released by Sanctuary City

MS-13 Illegal Aliens Charged with Murdering Teen Girl After Being Released by Sanctuary City
Yes, acting as a sanctuary has consequences. Which in this case was a payment in the form of a young girl's life. I wonder if her parents will sue the city authorities for being complicit in the murder of their child. I sure hope so, and I hope the award is in the many millions, enough for the taxpayers of Prince George’s County to feel the sting and maybe decide it's time for a change in leadership. I am of course a horrible person, my idea is that the second a place declares they are a sanctuary area, every single federal benefit that can be halted, stops right then. Most places receive various federal subsidies and supports, police and fire departments, schools, etc. Cutting off every federal dime will have an impact fairly fast. --Del

No comments:

Post a Comment