Thursday, February 7, 2019

Cheerleading Infanticide Might Just Be The Tipping Point For Democrats

Cheerleading Infanticide Might Just Be The Tipping Point For Democrats
EXCERPT: I don’t think it’s just my genitals driving this decision. I think a lot of other male identifying people, and female identifying people, and people who identify in other ways, all can’t get behind infanticide. We have come together in a beautiful and diverse coalition of people who oppose the legal extermination of children. And it’s a coalition that should worry the Democrat elite, since a lot of Democrat voters are not cool with laws that allow the offing of infants.

1 comment:

  1. You may like my cartoon on the Dems and infanticide.

    https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-p_5rxKNjYYw/XFuG-gHMU3I/AAAAAAAABag/TkKNg3BKdqER6Dhz3yrf-TBPKlnI8gNqgCLcBGAs/s1600/MolochToon%2B1%2B-%2Bcopyright.tif

    ReplyDelete