Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Back in uniform with JBM Patrol

Marine Vietnam vet. 70. Survived a lung transplant three years ago when a lot of the doctors were writing me off. Now back in uniform for JBM Patrol. Worked 11 hours today. People at the VA tell me I'm a tough old Marine. I may start to believe it.


I was pleased to be accepted for a PT Security Officer's Position. I hope I can meet their standards, especially physically. Today went fine. They are a top notch outfit, with military standards for uniforms, appearance, following orders and professionalism. They are several cuts above the security agency I worked for in college. The officer who trained me today, S/O Ray Cruz, was experienced (though 20) and sharp as a tack; A pleasure to work with. Wish me luck. ~Bob


No comments:

Post a Comment