Saturday, December 17, 2016

Update: Thinking of buying from YOLOTee?

YOLOTee doesn't deliver. (https://www.yolotee.com/)

I saw an add on Facebook on November 18 for their "Ugly Christmas Gun Sweater." I thought it would be fun for my wife to have for a Christmas Party we were going to on December 6, for her Christmas lunch on December 8 and for our Christmas Party on December 10, so I ordered one. My credit card was charged on November 19. On November 29, I received an email from YOLOTee saying my order had been shipped. It still has not come as of December 14, missing all the parties. Will it be here for Christmas? Meanwhile a custom embroidery I ordered from another company AFTER I ordered from YOLOTee arrived December 3--it was shipped from China. They say sweaters ordered NOW will arrive for Christmas. Right. I leave it to you to decide if you want to give this company any of your money.

*****

Update: I sent this to YOLOTee and as of today they have issued a refund for the sweater. They say I will still get it. ~Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment