Monday, September 26, 2016

Trump won't say

Things Trump has said in the past that I predict he won't say in the debate
(Some paraphrasing, but you can look it up.)

Hillary Clinton is my friend. She works hard, was a great Secretary of State and will be a great president.

My sister, a radical pro-abortion judge, would be great on the Supreme Court.

I'm 100% pro-choice, even on partial birth abortion.

Mitt Romney lost because the GOP was too harsh on immigrants.

The Dreamers have convinced me.

I wish no one had a gun.

I don't regret giving money to Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi or Rahm Emanuel.

Oprah would make a great Vice President.

Obama was 100% right on the executive pay cap.

I like people who didn't get captured, okay?

Sex was my personal Vietnam. I'm like a brave soldier.

I had more military experience in prep school than most guys get in the service.

Lying Ted Cruz and Little Marco Rubio.

Everything I've said so far is just a suggestion.

I personally hand-picked the instructors at Trump University.

Ted Cruz's father was involved with JFK's killer.


Look at the hospitality award I received from Joey No Socks.

I will release my income tax returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment