Friday, September 16, 2016

BLM leader wants more cops?

From a friend. I don't have a lot of faith in WND, but if true, have to love the irony and enjoy the Schadenfreude. ~Bob
Just too good to not pass on. And note, he's in college, an activist with a very nice Facebook page, and writes "we was brung to this country" which is not just poor English but says that for him, slavery is how he identifies. It was in 1807 that the importation of slaves to the USA was forbidden, 209 years ago, but hey, that's close enough for him. All this is just sad, for all of us. --Del
BLM LEADER ROBBED BY BLACK MUGGER – CALLS FOR MORE COPS
'I hope they would take a bigger stance and put more security over here' A Houston leader of the Black Lives Matter movement is calling for more cops in his neighborhood after he was robbed at gunpoint Wednesday by a black assailant. Jerry Ford Jr., a University of Houston graduate student, initially thought the man robbing him outside his apartment was another student. “The guy was standing right here just seemed like he was hanging out,” Ford told Houston’s KTRK-TV 13. “I told him wassup. He asked me did I have a key to get in. I told him yeah I’m about to go upstairs.”

No comments:

Post a Comment