Monday, July 6, 2009

Comcast...Down Again!

We've just moved, so, naturaly I've lost e-mail service with our not-so-friendly local cable monopoly, Comcast. We called and they say...drum roll...they don't know why. They've put in an order and I should hear in 24 to 48 hours. Which is what they said last time when it took them over a week to restore my service. And they didn't know why it was down.

BTW, it only took two service techs 5 hours to install our cable, requiring me to take vacation time.

So ig you've been trying to reach me on my Comcast account, try my Gmail account. They have competition, so are much more reliable.

Gee, won't it be wonderful when health care and everything else is a government monopoly, sort of a cross between Comcast and the DMV? It'll be kind of like the Soviet Union, without the charm.

If Comcast wants a monolopy in your community--fight it.

"I have seen the future...and it doesn't work at all!"

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry for the trouble. Shoot me an email with the phone number on the account. I will reach out to my regional contacts to get this right.

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete